City Of Dagon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about kicking players that don't chat/don't participate in raids?

2 posters

Go down

How about kicking players that don't chat/don't participate in raids? Empty How about kicking players that don't chat/don't participate in raids?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:31 am

City has 25 people, I see 17-18 people doing raid, isn't it a bit sad/disappointing that 25% of the city doesn't do shit? we could reach much better raid rewards if we replaced these 25% with active players Razz

Back to top Go down

How about kicking players that don't chat/don't participate in raids? Empty Re: How about kicking players that don't chat/don't participate in raids?

Post by Durel Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:31 pm

Try to find people who are active and participate, then don't jump away on the first available invite of a higher town. THEN we'll talk.

Durel

Back to top Go down

How about kicking players that don't chat/don't participate in raids? Empty Re: How about kicking players that don't chat/don't participate in raids?

Post by Zombiefy Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:29 pm

I have began to take notice of the people that barely raid just to all the rewards. But the people that contribute and don't chat do not really bother me. I would like to get better rewards on the Raids though.

Zombiefy
Admin

https://cityofdagon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Durel Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:13 pm

Maybe some statistic might be helpful in reaching a decision. Like we monitor their activity over some raids. If they hit a consistent low, then we can discuss (or just have) some consequences.

Durel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum